So Smart® Madeleines
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 3 eggs (at room temperature)
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 2 tbsp orange zest
- 1 tbsp orange juice
- ½ cups naturSource So Smart® Mix (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 350° degrees.
- Grease one Madeleine pan.
- Using a stand mixer or handheld mixer, combine eggs and sugar on a high speed for at least 8 minutes. Add vanilla and orange juice, stir in melted butter until combined.
- In a different bowl, sift together flour, cornstarch, baking powder and salt. Gradually add to the wet ingredients until combined. Stir in orange zest and So Smart® mix.
- Fill each scalloped form until about halfway through. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes. Transfer Madeleines to a cooling rack.