So Smart® Easter Bundt Cake
2 1/2 cups flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
Pinch of salt
1 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup honey
Zest of one lemon
3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
10 tbsp butter (unsalted, at room temperature)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1 cup sour cream, at room temperature
1/2 cup So Smart Mix (roughly chopped), plus a handful for decoration
1/2 cup cream cheese (softened)
1/4 cup unsalted butter (room temperature)
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup powdered sugar (sifted)
1-3 Tbsp milk (depending on preferred glaze thickness)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and butter Bundt cake pan.
2. To a medium bowl add flour, baking powder, baking soda,turmeric powder, lemon zest and salt and mix with the spoon.
3. To a large mixer bowl add brown sugar and butter and beat on medium speed for a few minutes.
4. Reduce speed to low and add eggs (one at a time), add honey, sour cream, lemon juice and vanilla.
5. Slowly add the dry ingredients mixture (in three additions) and mix just until combined.
6. Using the spatula stir in So Smart trail mix.
7. Spoon batter into Bundt pan.
8. Bake for 35-45 minutes, until cake is golden (toothpick inserted in the center should come out clean).
9. Cool in the pan, after 15-20 minutes transfer to a wire rack.
10. To make a glaze beat together cream cheese and butter until light and fluffy, add vanilla and powdered sugar, beat untilincorporated. Add milk (one spoon at a time) beating it into the cream cheese mixture until combined.
11. Drizzle the glaze over cake and decorate it before serving.