So Smart® Easter Bundt Cake
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- Zest of one lemon
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 10 tbsp butter (unsalted, at room temperature)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 cup sour cream, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup So Smart Mix (roughly chopped), plus a handful for decoration
- 1/2 cup cream cheese (softened)
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter (room temperature)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar (sifted)
- 1-3 Tbsp milk (depending on preferred glaze thickness)
- Preheat oven to 350°F and butter Bundt cake pan.
- To a medium bowl add flour, baking powder, baking soda,turmeric powder, lemon zest and salt and mix with the spoon.
- To a large mixer bowl add brown sugar and butter and beat on medium speed for a few minutes.
- Reduce speed to low and add eggs (one at a time), add honey, sour cream, lemon juice and vanilla.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients mixture (in three additions) and mix just until combined.
- Using the spatula stir in So Smart trail mix.
- Spoon batter into Bundt pan.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes, until cake is golden (toothpick inserted in the center should come out clean).
- Cool in the pan, after 15-20 minutes transfer to a wire rack.
- To make a glaze beat together cream cheese and butter until light and fluffy, add vanilla and powdered sugar, beat until incorporated. Add milk (one spoon at a time) beating it into the cream cheese mixture until combined.
- Drizzle the glaze over cake and decorate it before serving.