Roasted Butternut Squash & Apple Salad
1 medium Butternut squash, diced
¼ cup of pecans, chopped
2 cups of arugula
1-2 apple(s), sliced
3/4 cup naturSource Salad Topper Sriracha Crunch
¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
3 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
1 tablespoon dijon mustard
Pinch of sea salt
Pinch of black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Halve the butternut squash, and place it in the oven. Roast the butternut squash until the meat is soft (around 20-30 minutes depending on the size of the squash).
3. When the squash is soft, take it out of the oven and let cool. When cool, use a spoon to take out the squash, and dice it into cubes.
4. In a small bowl, whisk together extra virgin olive oil, honey, and dijon mustard. Add white wine vinegar, salt and pepper.
5. In a salad bowl, add butternut squash, add arugula, pecans and apples, and mix together with the vinaigrette.
6. Top with naturSource Salad Topper Sriracha Crunch