Roasted Butternut Squash & Apple Salad
- 1 medium Butternut squash, diced
- ¼ cup of pecans, chopped
- 2 cups of arugula
- 1-2 apple(s), sliced
- 3/4 cup naturSource Salad Topper Sriracha Crunch
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- Pinch of sea salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Halve the butternut squash, and place it in the oven. Roast the butternut squash until the meat is soft (around 20-30 minutes depending on the size of the squash).
- When the squash is soft, take it out of the oven and let cool. When cool, use a spoon to take out the squash, and dice it into cubes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together extra virgin olive oil, honey, and dijon mustard. Add white wine vinegar, salt and pepper.
- In a salad bowl, add butternut squash, add arugula, pecans and apples, and mix together with the vinaigrette.
- Top with naturSource Salad Topper Sriracha Crunch.