Crunchy Coconut Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup NaturSource Crunchy Coconut mix
- ¾ cup all purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 8 tbs (1 stick) of salted butter
- 6 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- ¼ teaspoon water
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 6 ounces dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit, and line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a largebowl, whisk together the butter, sugars, egg, and water. Add the flour mixture and combine. Add in the pats, chocolate chips, and naturSource Crunchy Coconut mix.
- Use a tablespoon to drop dough onto the baking sheets.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until lightly golden brown