Crunchy Coconut Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 cup NaturSource Crunchy Coconut mix
¾ cup all purpose flour
½ teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon salt
8 tbs (1 stick) of salted butter
6 tablespoons light brown sugar
6 tablespoons dark brown sugar
1 large egg
¼ teaspoon water
½ cup rolled oats
6 ounces dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit, and line baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda and salt.
3. In a largebowl, whisk together the butter, sugars, egg, and water. Add the flour mixture and combine. Add in the pats, chocolate chips, and naturSource Crunchy Coconut mix.
4. Use a tablespoon to drop dough onto the baking sheets.
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until lightly golden brown