Maple Almond Butter Pancakes
- 1 cup butternut purée (substitute for apple purée or 1banana)
- 1 cup organic Quebec quick cooking rolled oats TAU brand
- 3/4 cup plant milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
Maple butter topping
- 1 cup naturSource Maple Almonds
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 cup roasted almonds
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- To make the maple almond butter:
- In a high speed blender or food processor, add all the ingredients for the almond butter and mix until smooth (about 10 minutes).
- For the pancakes:
- In a blender, add all the ingredients for the pancakes and blend until smooth. Heat a greased pan over medium heat. Pour some of the mixture and spread with the back of a spoon. Grill on each side until cooked through.
- Serve the pancakes topped maple almond butter, chopped maple almonds, extra maple syrup and fresh fruit and enjoy!
Recipe by Angèle from @VeganMontreal