Asian-Inspired Slaw with a Sesame Ginger Dressing
- 6-7 cups shredded veggies (options: cabbage, carrots, bell pepper, snowpeas, broccoli slaw, brussel sprouts)
- 1 cup cilantro chopped
- 3 scallions, sliced
- 1 cup naturSource Salad Topper Sriracha Crunch
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, very finely minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon chili flakes or chili paste (optional if you like spice)
- To Make The Vinaigrette: Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl until combined or shake together in a mason jar with a lid.
- To Make The Slaw: Combine all ingredients in a large salad bowl, drizzle with the vinaigrette, and toss until evenly combined. Serve immediately and enjoy!