Granola Chocolate Chip Cookies
Submitted by Lisa Hicks
makes about 16-18 cookies
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup naturSource® Artisan Vanilla Granola
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line two cookie sheets with silicone mats or parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda & salt.
- In a stand mixer (or using a hand mixer) beat together the butter and two sugars until nice and fluffy (about 2 mins).
- Add the vanilla and egg and beat until combined.
- On low speed, slowly add in the flour mixture until JUST combined.
- Using a wooden spoon, stir in the granola and chocolate chips until evenly distributed in the dough.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop out dough and transfer to the cookie sheet (use another tablespoon to release dough onto the pan). Press down with your fingers to flatten cookies slightly.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for about 12 minutes or until a light golden brown. Remove from oven and transfer to cooling rack.
- Enjoy with a LARGE glass of milk!